Want to contribute to the Gotham Express LLC blog?
Gotham Express LLC is a Kansas City-based t-shirt design and trucking company. We provide content geared towards truck drivers, logistics, transportation, and other industry professionals.
Who can write for us?
- Those in trucking or transportation industries or roles
- Recognized experts
We do not pay for guest contributions. All contributions must fulfill certain criteria, editing, and meet approval guidelines for publishing. We are looking for posts that educate and give value to our audience. We would like to avoid posts on topics that have been covered over and over. We are not looking for rehashed posts from other blogs. We accept only unique, non sales, and original content. We are seeking pre-approved pitches at this time.
At the moment, we’re specifically looking for content that provides the following:
- Provides new insight into trucking, logistics, and transportation industry
- Thought and opinion pieces
- Life on the road, cooking or shopping for the truck (no recipes), living with pets on the road
- Features that include couples in trucking
- Tips for new drivers or “how-to” posts
- Autonomous vehicles
We post a new article about every two weeks. Our posting guidelines:
- If providing images, they should be quality. We usually include at least one image for the header of our posts. We can provide images if needed.
- Posts should be between 500 and 1,000 words when completed.
- Always include links to authoritative sources, and research materials, both will be checked.
- We will follow Google nofollow guidelines for guest posting.
Send us your article headline. A couple of sentences describing what your proposed article is about. Along with samples and links of your most recent work and social media profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below. Additional details and questions will be answered with correspondence.
Please include a 150×150 px headshot and a two-sentence bio. Also, if you’d like to be an ongoing contributor to our blog, let us know! We’re always looking for great writers.